PARTY!!! xx

PARTY!!! xx

My Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Jokes and Funny things :D

1.Right...You Know The Song Written In The Stars ...xD If You Dont Check it Out On Youtube :D....But Anyway Heres a Joke ;) Teacher: Wheres you homework? Student: Written In The Stars Teacher: Where?! Student: A Million Miles Away Teacher: What is it about? Student: A message to the main...ooooh oooh Teacher: Go to summer camp! Student: Seasons come and go.. Teacher: CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE! Student: I will never change Teacher: GO TO THE HEADTEACHER! Student: I'm on my way..eee...eee 


2.Student : Will i get in trouble if i didn't do anything ? Teacher : No...Why ?? Student : GOOD i Didnt' Do My Homework :)


 3.Teacher : Would You Like to Share that With The Class !? -__- Student : No Of Course Not...Why Do You Think I whisperd it -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment