PARTY!!! xx

PARTY!!! xx

My Followers

Monday 31 December 2012

Some ppl!! Sheesh


Soz if u cant read this i will show u wat it sas:
Mina29: Can i have a wishy plz
Me: soz i dont have enough money 2 give u 1
Mina29: thx plz can i have the lobster claws xx
Me: did u hear wat i said, i said sorry but i dont have enough money 2 give u 1
Mina29: WAT U SAY I CAN HAVE A WISHY AND NOW U SAY I CANT?! MAKE UR STUPID MIND UP!
Me:4 starters i never said u cld have a wishy and even if i wld let u have 1 i wont now! Anyway ur really getting on my nerves!
Mina29: SHUT UP
Me: im deleting u! bye
Mina29: i never liked u anyway ur weird and im reporting u!
Me: Good luck wid tht wen MSP c wat u've been saying to me u will be locked out anyway i dont wanna c u anymore good bye!


i cant believe she said tht! tht was the last i heard from her and im glad sorry about the blurryines of the pics ma camera went all funny anyway c ya all later bye!

xx
gorgie out

No comments:

Post a Comment